The Lotus Position
Life is adventure, so we also now it’s need to good rest and do some physical fitness for better explore. Have you done any fitness?
Well, I heard that there is so nice physical, mental, and spiritual practice originated ancient India on this planet. Yes. It’s YOGA. People say that Yoga has various benefits of brain, muscle, blood, and whole body. OK. I’ll do. I’m alien explorer.
Padmasana is cross-legged yoga posture which helps deepen meditation. It is said that this pose has a main effects to digestion, reducing muscular tension, and more. Hm. That’s very nice practice for my yum life. You love yummies too, don’t you. Yeah. Let’s do this!!
How to do Padmasana
- Sit on the floor or on a mat with legs stretched out in front of you while keeping the spine erect.
- Bend the right knee and place it on the left thigh. Make sure that the sole of the feet point upward and the heel is close to the abdomen.
- Now, repeat the same step with the other leg.
- With both the legs crossed and feet placed on opposite thighs, place your hands on the knees in mudra position.
- Keep the head straight and spine erect.
- Hold and continue with gentle long breaths in and out.